Whether you’re looking for a one-day White Mountains retreat for two, a long weekend reunion with family and friends or a week long stay with the kids, Nordic Village Resort in Jackson, New Hampshire has the lodging and accommodations to meet your needs. Each of our units has been designed and oriented to provide our guests with maximum privacy and some of the finest views of surrounding Mount Washington Valley. With lodging options to fit every budget, Nordic Village has the perfect lodging accommodations waiting for you – from a single hotel room with one queen or king bed to the luxurious Victorian-style Chateau units.
Many of our condo units may be combined in a variety of configurations to accommodate larger families or groups. Our knowledgeable reservation agents will work with you to find the hotel lodging accommodations that best suit your needs.
All accommodations offer:
- Either king or queen-size beds
- AC available in some units *** please see note below. ***
- Sliding doors to a patio, deck or balcony
- Private bath, most with 2-person Jacuzzi
- Bath & Bodyworks soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion
- Hair dryers
- Coffee makers and coffee
- Iron & ironing board
- Cable TV with DVD player (some with VCRs)
- Free Internet access at our rental office – most units offer free ‘wired’ Internet access and many offer WiFi
- All units are supplied with linens, towels and paper products for your stay. There is a midweek towel change for stays of 3 days or more. Daily housekeeping may be arranged at an additional charge.
NOTE: Although we own a large percentage of the resort, some accommodations are owned by families just like you and do not provide air conditioning. Units with AC are available at a slightly higher rate. Please contact the resort to determine the availability of rooms with AC.