Elopement Package-2 to 4 guests
This package is perfect for an in-room ceremony for the two of you. It includes your room for two nights in Nordic Highland’s penthouse, a beautiful display of fresh flowers, an in-room picnic, our house merlot and delicious gourmet chocolates from the Bavarian Chocolate Haus.
Fairytale Package-4 to 10 guests
This package is perfect for an intimate wedding for up to 10 guests at our gazebo. It includes two nights in a Nordic Highland’s penthouse for the bride and groom, a beautiful display of flowers, our house merlot, delicious gourmet chocolates from the Bavarian Chocolate Haus, a welcome basket with champagne and a romantic dinner for two at a local, fine dining restaurant.
Silver Wedding Ceremony-10 to 20 guests
This package is perfect for a small ceremony for up to 20 guests at our gazebo. It includes two nights in a Nordic Highland’s Penthouse for the bride and groom, a small bouquet for the bride and a rose for the groom’s lapel, our house merlot, delicious gourmet chocolates from the Bavarian Chocolate Haus, a welcome basket with champagne and a romantic dinner for two at a local, fine dining restaurant.
Gold Wedding Ceremony- 20 to 50 guests
This package is perfect for a larger ceremony at the bridge at Nordic Falls. It includes two nights in a Highland Ridge Penthouse, a large bouquet for the bride and a rose for the groom’s lapel, our house merlot, delicious gourmet chocolates from the Bavarian Chocolate Haus, a welcome basket with champagne and a romantic dinner for two at a local, fine dining restaurant.
Highland Ridge Grounds (Rental of Highland Ridge Chateaus, required)
Tent fees are not included in package rates
The Falls at Nordic Village
The Gazebo in Nordic Village
Nordic Village is pleased to recommend the following local vendors. Arrangements for services should be made directly with the individual vendor.
Cakes & Desserts
Bavarian Chocolate Haus
Scott North Conway, NH (603) 356-2663
Sugarmaker Bakery Bartlett, NH (603)
The Chef’s Market North Conway, NH (603) 356-4747
Thompson House Eatery Jackson, NH (603) 383-9341
Marriage Laws in the State of New Hampshire
- Bride and groom are required to show in person to apply for the license.
- Valid photo identification is required. A driver’s license, an I.D. issued from the Department of Motor Vehicles, passport, military I.D. or a resident alien card are all acceptable.
- $45 fee must be paid in cash.
- Blood tests are not required.
- Licenses are valid for 90 days. There is no waiting period, so you may marry the day the license is issued.
- You must apply for the license in this state, but you are not required to apply in the city you have your ceremony in.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age to marry without parental consent.
- Divorced persons must present a certificate of divorce and/or death certificate of former spouses. Please contact the town clerk for additional information.
Room blocks will be held for your guests up to 45 days prior to wedding date. After 45 days, you are responsible for rooms not booked in block. Any rooms which the wedding party will be paying for must have a deposit of 50% no more than 30 days after booking date.
Function Deposit & Payment
- For Elopement Packages, 50% is due at booking, remainder due 30 days prior to arrival.
- For the Silver Wedding Package, $500 deposit due to lock in date.
- For the Gold Wedding Package $1000 deposit is due to lock in date.
- Remainder of balance is due 30 days prior to your event.
- We will accept personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express for individual room balances. Wedding packages should be paid by check.
- Returned checks will result in a $25 returned check fee.
If you should need to cancel your reservation, please notify the General Manager, or the Front Office Manager, 60 days prior to the date of check-in. You will receive a full refund, provided the 60 days notice is given. Within 60 days of your event, deposits are non-refundable.
For the comfort and safety of our guests and staff, we request the following items not be used indoors or outdoors of our facilities: confetti, birdseed, rice and silly string. Any type of open flame must be surrounded by a glass enclosure. Nails, tacks and decorations must be approved by management prior to the event. We are a non-smoking property and therefore smoking is prohibited in guest rooms and common areas. The sale of alcohol is prohibited unless a licensed caterer or bartender is on property serving the beverages.
Excessive Noise Clause
We respect the rights of all our guests to enjoy a peaceful vacation and therefore ask that our quiet hours are honored. In the event of excessive noise complaints, we reserve the right to ask that the activities end and charge the wedding party for any compensation we must offer other guests for the inconvenience.